This Cooking Blog Is Dedicated To My Children and Grandchildren

Thursday, April 23, 2020

The Best Nachos




The Best Nachos
I started out with tostado chips. 
(Walmart has the best chips for $2.00!)
Place in bottom of pan.
Then basically you layer whatever you want.
I had some leftover taco meat so that was my next layer!

On top of that I put a layer of shredded cheese!
Then I used drained &rinsed
black beans and yellow corn.
I added a few spices such as chili powder and
coriander, cumin, salt and pepper.

Then, I added baby tomatoes, cilantro, black olives and more cheese. 
Really you can add anything that you like.
Preheat oven 350.
Bake 7-10 minutes
Serve with avocado, salsa and sour cream!
Serve hot!
Absolutely delicious!
Enjoy!

Please subscribe to my You Tube Channel:
Our Forever Farm

Please visit my blog:
Lifes Little Garden



Please visit my Facebook page:
Our Forever Farm

God Bless America!











No comments: