This Cooking Blog Is Dedicated To My Children and Grandchildren

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls



I finally got to cook the Pioneer Womans cinnamon rolls - I had a blast!  OH MY GOODNESS! I am not kidding! "My Sweet Hunter" said they were the best he has ever had! Honestly, he does not say that about everything-but so far everything I have fixed of hers is GREAT! The recipe says it will make 7 pans but I think I cut mine to big. It only made 6 pans for me. I gave some to my children, and froze some. I saved 1 pan for our Sunday morning breakfast! You can go to http://www.thepioneerwomancooks.com/ for this recipe & many more. YOU WILL ENJOY!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You have to try the apple dumplings from Pioneer woman if you never have..they are wonderful & sooo easy!