This Cooking Blog Is Dedicated To My Children and Grandchildren

Friday, January 13, 2017

Baked Potato Soup

This soup is a copy cat of a soup from Houston's restaurant in Atlanta!
We made it up ourselves.
(By the way, that's my all time favorite restaurant! We go once a year for my birthday!)

I start out with butter......yes always butter!
Then I add finely diced onions.
Sometimes I do carrots chopped finely.
Then I add water and potatoes.
Cook until done and fix just like mashed potatoes.
Add more butter.
Salt and pepper to taste.

You want this very thick.
Serve with shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, and chives!
Absolutely delicious!
I usually serve with cornbread
but I fixed homemade bread this time.
If you would like recipe for bread,
click Here!
Enjoy!
*************************************

No comments: