This Cooking Blog Is Dedicated To My Children and Grandchildren

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Cheeseburger Sliders

Cheeseburger Sliders
A great way to feed a crowd!
I tripled this recipe because
I was feeding a lot of people.

1 pound of ground beef 
2 tsp. Salt
2 Tsp. Pepper
2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
Melted Butter
Sliced Cheddar Cheese
 1 Pack of King's Hawaiian Rolls
Onions (Optional)
Any Condiments that you like after they are baked.

Take your ground beef and  press in to a 9 x 13 pan
after mixing Salt, Pepper and garlic powder with it.
I just mix with my hands.
Bake for 20 minutes on 350.
Drain.

Split rolls in half.

Place big rectangle Meat patty on top of bottom part of rolls.
Now is the time to add onions if you desire.
As you can see, I am the only one that likes onions.
He doesn't know what he's missing.
(Smile)


Then add real cheddar cheese slices.
(Don't get the imitation!)

Place tops on Meat and brush with melted butter.
I added garlic powder and if I had had sesame seeds I would
have added them.
Bake 350 for 20 minutes.

Cut and serve.

Now's the time to add any condiments you want on yours!

Add a Coke and it will be perfect!

No comments: