This Cooking Blog Is Dedicated To My Children and Grandchildren

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Oven Fried Chicken


Crush Corn Flakes and melt butter.

I don't normally use the boneless chicken breast
but its all I had in the freezer
and I am shopping in my pantry,
garden and freezer for a few weeks,
so this is it.

Dip in butter and roll in crushed cornflakes.
Salt and pepper.
Then dip in butter again and roll in cornflakes again.

Spray pan or grease. Then add chicken.
Don't worry if the chicken has bare spots like this one
but you do want it covered as good as you can.

Then you take your leftover butter
and it will have cornflakes in it
and pour over chicken.
This is why I said not to worry.


Place in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 40 minutes.
If it browns too quickly, cover with foil while cooking.

This is an easy and delicious way to fix chicken.
I am trying to learn to cook smaller portions,
since it is just the two of us most of the time.
That's harder to do than you think.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments: