This Cooking Blog Is Dedicated To My Children and Grandchildren

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Easy Shrimp Bowl

Here’s an easy recipe I whipped up the other night. Shrimp bowl. All I did was make some minute rice & set aside. I sautéd fresh mushrooms in a tbsp of butter & removed from pan. Then I sautéd onions & garlic in same pan. I mixed 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce with 2 tsp of cornstarch & a little water. I had frozen shrimp in the freezer and added it to pan along with frozen green peas. I cooked until shrimp and Veges were done and sauce was thick. I served over rice in a bowl. So easy and quick. We love soy sauce with something like this. One pan. Easy clean up. Supper was done!
#atthefarm


Check out my other blog: 
https://lifeslittlegarden.blogspot.com/

My facebook page: Our Forever Farm
My instagram: lifeslittlegarden
My youtube channel: Our Forever Farm


No comments: