This Cooking Blog Is Dedicated To My Children and Grandchildren

Friday, February 21, 2020

Leigh's Caramelized Sweet Potatoes

My Sweet Friend Leigh shared this
 delicious sweet potato recipe with me!!!
Toss in olive oil!
Add Brown Sugar
&
Butter!

Bake 350 degrees 15 - 20 minutes or longer
according to your oven and how you like them.
These are delicious!
Although Leigh and I are many miles away from each other, 
it was almost like we were together cooking this!
It was fun!
***************
"Sometimes, said Pooh, the smallest things 
take up the most room in your heart."

Thanks Leigh for being my sweet friend!
I treasure YOU!

Please subscribe to my You Tube Channel:
Our Forever Farm

Please visit my blog:
Lifes Little Garden


Please visit my Facebook page:
Our Forever Farm

God Bless America!



No comments: