This Cooking Blog Is Dedicated To My Children and Grandchildren

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Copycat Frosty



FROSTY
(copycat)
2 quarts chocolate milk
1 can Condensed milk
1 8 Oz. bowl of cool whip.
Mix well. Freeze in ice cream freezer. 
I have a Cuisinart Countertop 
Ice Cream freezer and it works great!
I had many comments on facebook and 
many suggestions such as throw in some Snicker bar chunks 
and another friend suggested crushed pineapples, strawberries, and banana chunks in it. She called it a banana split frosty!!!
I always make extra and keep in little bowls so Sweet Hunter
can just pull one out whenever he wants.
Shall we say spoiled?
#atthefarm

Check out my other blog: 
https://lifeslittlegarden.blogspot.com/

My facebook page: Our Forever Farm
My instagram: lifeslittlegarden
My youtube channel: Our Forever Farm

No comments: