This Cooking Blog Is Dedicated To My Children and Grandchildren

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Goulash

Goulash. Now you may think this is not good but let me assure you that it is. Here’s my recipe although sometimes I improvise using whatever I have.
1 lb ground beef
1 medium onion
2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
(You want lots of macaroni)
2 reg cans diced tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce
1 can whole kernel corn
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp Worcestershire or more
Hot sauce to taste
1 tbsp sugar
Italian seasoning to taste
Salt and pepper
1/2 -1 cup water
Shredded cheese
Brown ground meat. Drain. Add all ingredients together and simmer at least 30 minutes or put in crock pot on low all day.
Now you can serve this as a soup with lots of broth by adding more tomato sauce or even chicken broth or you can do like I did and cook to a thick mixture and top with cheese. You also can serve this as a casserole topped with cheese.
It also freezes well too. I served ours thick, topped with mozzarella cheese and added brown and serve rolls. A little hint about brown and serve rolls. Butter on top and bottom before baking. It makes them yummy. This brings back childhood memories. My
mom must have served them often.
Enjoy! Great on a cold day. Quick & Easy!
#atthefarm



Check out my other blog: 
https://lifeslittlegarden.blogspot.com/

My facebook page: Our Forever Farm
My instagram: lifeslittlegarden
My youtube channel: Our Forever Farm

No comments: