This Cooking Blog Is Dedicated To My Children and Grandchildren

Saturday, December 31, 2016

The Best Biscuits!

Preheat Oven to 400*
4 Mounded Cups Self Rising Flour
2 Sticks Butter
2 Cups Buttermilk
1 Tbsp. Sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp. Baking Powder

Put everything in to Kitchen Aid Mixer
No particular order
Turn on until mixed and forms ball.
Just takes a minute.

Then I knead just enough to form smooth ball.
Not much at all.
Then roll out thick.
I just press with heel of hand and fingers.

Then Cut your biscuits and place in greased pan.

You can half this recipe if you would like to.
I usually make full recipe and freeze biscuits when
I need bread quick.

Bake until brown!
Brush with butter!!!
Oh my!

Melt in your mouth delicious!
And so easy!!!
Enjoy!

Look me up on Facebook & You Tube under "Our Forever Farm" & make sure
to visit my blog by clicking Here!
Be Sure and comment so I will know you stopped by for a visit!

No comments: