This Cooking Blog Is Dedicated To My Children and Grandchildren

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Easy Brunswick Stew



Ingredients:
2 Cans Cream Style White Corn
2 Cans Stewed Tomatoes
1 Bottle Hot Chili Catsup
2 Cans Chunky White Meat Chicken
1 Bottle Barbecue Sauce
1 lb. Ground beef ( I use ground turkey or deer meat)
2 tblsp. Worchestershire Sauce
2 tblsp. Lemon Juice
Dash of Tobasco Sauce

Directions:
Brown beef, drain, and mix all ingredients and let simmer all day in crock pot. 
I always triple this recipe and put some in the freezer for those days when I don't want to cook.
This recipe is so easy and so delicious!

4 comments:

Alice Grace said...

You are amazing! How do you do it all! I am waiting for the Cherry Coke gelatin salad!

Dorothy said...

This stew is wonderful to have in the winter!!!

Mamajil said...

YUM!! I am gonna try your recipe the next time my DIL comes over she loves Brunswick stew so I am gonna surprise her. I didn't have a good recipe but yours looks very good!! I have enjoyed your blog I will be back! :)

Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks, Val
We had this when I was a little girl. I always loved it but had never seen a recipe. I'll be trying it soon.
Mama Bear