This Cooking Blog Is Dedicated To My Children and Grandchildren

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mini Cinnamon Crescents


Ingredients:
Crescent Rolls
1/4 Cup Butter or margarine melted
4 Tsps. granulated Sugar
2 Tsps. ground Cinnamon
1/2 Cup Raisins (optional)
1/2 powdered sugar
1 tblsp. Milk


Directions:

Preheat oven to 375°F.
Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
Spread 1 tablespoon butter evenly over each dough rectangle. In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over rectangles. Sprinkle each with raisins. Starting with short side of each rectangle, roll up; pinch edges to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 5 slices. Place slices, cut side down, in ungreased 8- or 9-inch square pan.
Bake 17 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar & milk until smooth. Drizzle over rolls. Serve warm.

If you love cinnamon rolls---You will LOVE these!!

Easy & delicious!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I now my gang will love them!

Anonymous said...

So glad to have found your blog. I love to cook and love to collect cookbooks and recipes. I found you through Dorothy's blog. I hope you have had a nice Thanksgiving. I'll be back to visit.

Hunter said...

Yum.

I love your blog.

:)

Darilyn